In 1998 Revisionsfirmaet Albrechtsen was established by Bjarne Albrechtsen, State-Authorized Public Accountant, and the company still operates on the basis of the following objectives:
- Act as a sparring partner for the clients and their businesses.
- Provide high-quality consultancy services in all relevant areas.
- Offer the right service at the right price.
- Attract and retain qualified and motivated employees.
We always plan our work on the basis of our client’s specific circumstances.
Revisionsfirmaet Albrechtsen is an independent accounting company. We regularly update our knowledge by building and participating in informal networks within tax and financial consultancy, and staff at all levels receive further education and training on an ongoing basis.
Our mission is to offer reasonably priced, sophisticated solutions to all kinds of businesses. The principal shareholder of a small company should also have access to professional financial solutions, such as restructuring, tax-exempt reorganization, injection of capital, demerger, merger, etc.
We offer our clients active, personal advice to ensure them the best possible financial outcome.
Bjarne Albrechtsen’s educational background:
- HD (Diploma in Economics, Accounting and Economic Management), 1985.
- Registered Public Accountant, 1987.
- Cand.merc.aud. (MSc – Business Administration and Auditing), 1990.
- State-Authorized Public Accountant, 1993.
Alongside his studies, Bjarne Albrechtsen has also specialized in services related to company formation, business transfers, succession, reorganization and restructuring, financing, prospectus preparation and tax planning, including change of residence and setting up business abroad.